The Inner Voice of Leadership Course is open to Supervisors, Managers and workforce leaders who desire to learn how personal values, morals and ethics influence leadership in personal and professional lives. The course is designed to expose the inner voice of leadership by creating understanding of what values are, how they influence personal behavior, and how individuals can adjust behavior and values to enhance the greater good in an organization.
- Learn how values influence interpretations of morals and ethics
- Articulate your values and identify the environments in which those values were developed
- Understand how to re-shape your values and how to apply values in your personal and professional lives
- Recognize how personal values influence work outcomes
- As a public servant, you are held to a higher standard which is directly tied to your value base.