The year of 2019 brought law enforcement several challenges and changes under the law. This class addressed only those cases from 2019 that impacted law-enforcement in a meaningful way with regards to search and seizure, as well as a few new laws by the legislature.
All wishing to attend this course must register prior to the course starting and have equipment to login via the web. Call ins are not allowed and you are required to have and use a web camera and microphone.
TRAINER: Deputy District Attorney Tia Quick
STC Certification: 08813197
- Computer, Tablet or Smart Phone that allows access to the web training
- Zoom platform downloaded to your device
- Web Camera (you are required to have your web camera ON during the meeting)
- Microphone (you may use the one on your computer or a wireless microphone)
- Internet (this is an online format and requires internet)
- To access the training, you must be registered PRIOR to the course starting and have the equipment listed above
- Meeting login information will be sent one hour prior to class start
- Call ins are not allowed and students are required to have and use a web camera and microphone during the training