This course gives first line employees, supervisors, and managers leadership skills pertinent to their jobs. Leadership and ethics are critical components to leading other successfully and the student will walk away with a greater understanding of how they work together.
- Leadership influence and power
- Leadership myths and characteristics of effective leaders
- Maxwell’s five levels of leadership
- Recognizing the steps necessary to successfully counsel others
- Understand the roles of training officers and lead officers in preventing ethical failures
- Understand the importance or role modeling and social learning
- Recognize the importance of working with department administration, and supervisors in accomplishing organizational objectives
- Identify the factors responsible for ethical failures in law enforcement
- Recognize how leader assumptions influence behavior
Course Tuition: $99.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.