Do you find yourself spending too much time looking for things? Do you forget meetings or prior commitments? Are you unable to concentrate, distracted by too many things to do? Days fly by and time seems to spin out of control. Most of you are working with fewer employees, yet still being asked to do the same or more work. This class will offer practical tips and tools to make the most of the time management tools you already have like Outlook and smart phones. It will take time to make time! Take four hours to concentrate on identifying your time management issues and developing the tools and habits that can help you feel more empowered and in control, less stressed, increase your concentration so you can do your best every day.
- Time management principles
- Master the skills of planning your weeks and organizing your days so your time is spent on tasks that really matter
- How to clearly define your goals and break them down into key tasks
- The ability to reduce stress by eliminating unnecessary activities
- Skills for mastering information management with a proven planning system
- How to balance work and life priorities
Course Fee: $279
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.