Discover the HOW of Working Better Together
Doesn’t it seem like some managers and teams always make “it” happen, no matter what “it” is? They’ve mastered the secret to getting consistent, stellar results despite changing roles, goals, accountabilities, structures, or even new team members. They transform the stumbling blocks of conflict and misunderstanding into opportunities to accelerate their success.
For these high-achievers, building and sustaining collaborative relationships is priority one. They understand that members of their team can go further together than they can alone. The good news is that you too can leverage the power of collaborative communication.
In this up-on-your-feet, learning-by-doing program, you’ll discover how to:
- Communicate effectively with your teammates and clients so you can achieve mutually beneficial results
- Know your strengths and deploy them at the right time for the right reason for greater effectiveness
- Increase people’s commitment to and responsibility for achieving shared outcomes
- Assume a greater sense of ownership for producing results
- Collaborate with members of your team to make the best decisions for your organization
- Create a Results through Relationship Action Planner for a high-stakes situation you are facing right now
For additional information please click Core Strengths Workshop Brochure.
Core Strengths® is powered by the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI). This scientifically validated assessment reveals why you do what you do—your motives—and your most authentic behaviors—your strengths—when interacting with others. The SDI provides tools for choosing the right strengths to use in high-stakes situations. It also offer insights you and your team need in order to make the right decisions and build strong and collaborative relationships. For more information on SDI Core Strengths Case Studies Testimonials click here.
- Interactive lessons on how to assess motives–yours and others’–and choose the right strengths in your high-stakes situations
- Insightful discussions with peers about overcoming common stumbling blocks that get in the way of collaborative communication
- State-of-the-art tools that deliver your personalized results
- Compelling videos showing strengths-based communication in action
- Hands-on exercises that let you practice the skills essential for working better together
Course Fee Information: