Organizations mired in mediocre results (or perhaps not achieving the heights leaders had hoped for) can generally count on a predictable and correctable root cause: their employees are either not willing or not able to bring up touchy controversial, or high-stakes issues and handle these discussions well.
Based on more than twenty-five years of research, Crucial Conversations training asserts one thing: if you can transfer skills that top performers routinely use to handle crucial conversations – particularly in the presence of authority – then you can create more positive results across the entire organization (everything from quality to customer satisfaction to morale).
Crucial Conversations training teaches individuals and teams from different backgrounds, departments, and specialties how to willingly and effectively surface and discuss ideas in a way that leads to virtually everyone buying into the decisions – creating broad alignment, maximizing strategy, and ensuring commitment to the best ideas. When taught, these skills inevitably result in rapid, sustainable, and wide reaching positive changes in the results that you care most about the most.
- Performance – talk honestly and openly no matter how delicate the topic
- Productivity – eliminate resistance and act with conviction when making decisions
- Teamwork – reach agreement on how to work together and treat other teammates
- Change Management – agree with others on and follow through with difficult changes
- Quality – develop productive processes that are eagerly implemented
- Relationships – work through differences with others and strengthen relationships
- Safety – discusses violations and solutions without finger-pointing or resentment
- Diversity – willingly and ably discuss diversity problems face-to-face and in the moment
- Meetings – speak up when things get off track and suggest how to improve them
POST CERTIFIED PLAN IV
Course Fee: $299.00
POST Reimbursable Agencies: Tuition is $299. While student travel and per diem reimbursement are normally reimbursable via Training Reimbursement Request (TRR) for this course, POST has temporarily suspended tuition and travel reimbursement for all POST courses, with the exception of those listed as exemptions per POST Bulletin No. 2017-39. This course is not listed as an exempt course.
Non-POST Reimbursable Agencies: Tuition is $299. No tuition or travel reimbursement available.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.