This 1-day course teaches a straightforward, step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency, and reducing resentment. It uses video, group discussions, skill practice, and real-life application to make the course both entertaining and engaging. This class has been designed for students that have taken the Crucial Conversations 2-day course in advance.
Crucial Accountability provides a methodology for effectively holding others accountable that’s based on more than twenty-five years of research. Topics include the following:
- Hold anyone accountable – no matter the person’s power, position or temperament
- Master performance discussions – get positive results and maintain good relationships
- Motivate others without using power – clearly and concisely explain specific, natural consequences, and permanently resolve problems
- Manage projects without taking over – creatively help others avoid excuses, keep projects on track and resolved performance barriers
- Move to action – agree on a plan, follow up, engage in good reporting practices and manage new expectations
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.