This highly interactive, student-centered course provides emergency service providers the knowledge, skills, and abilities to seamlessly integrate holistic wellness, resiliency and mindfulness best practices into their personal and professional lives. Every learner will leave with effective, cutting-edge stress management tools and mindfulness best practices that can be immediately implemented to enhance all aspects of their personal lives and work performance.
This course is open to ALL personnel working in local government personnel.
- Individual stress ratings and analysis
- Effectively managing the pace of modern times
- Self-care time management – family & friends
- Stress inoculation techniques
- Restoration techniques and improving sleep
- Autogenic breath control
- Rediscovering purpose, meaning and legacy
- Training your brain for happiness
- Physiology of stress
- Transference – caring for friends & family
- Balancing body, mind and spirit
Course Fee Information: $150
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received more than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the class will not be charged. If payment has already been made, it will be refunded. Cancellations received ten (10) or less business days before the start of the class will be charged at full price. This late cancellation charge compensates GTA/RTC for the non-refundable costs incurred prior to the start date of the course.
No Shows: A No Show on the day of the class will result in a full charge for the class.